Episode #29 Featuring Vince Caso, “Bladezz” from “The Guild

STREAM NOW

iTunes Feed

MP3 RSS Feed

BONUS!

Vince saying “Taste my pirate patty!”

As promised, here is the Cheesy Beards commercial :)

1. Orpha Demien says:

Thanks for your write-up. I also believe laptop computers have become more and more popular these days, and now are often the only form of computer found in a household. Simply because at the same time they are becoming more and more cost-effective, their processing power keeps growing to the point where there’re as highly effective as desktop computers from just a few years back.

2. Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

3. awesome tutorial, i really didn’t comprehend it may be that simple..hehe

4. lider chat says:

This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like ‘Mixview’ that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you’re listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of “neighbors” will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune “Social” is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

5. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you, However I am going through problems with your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody else getting similar RSS problems? Anyone who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

6. Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It’s very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

7. Vada Rinde says:

Very interesting info!Perfect just what I was looking for!

8. Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

9. blog says:

Hi there! Do уou κnow if they mаke any plugins to pгotect аgainѕt haсkеrs?
    I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’vе ωorked hагd on.
    Anу ѕuggestions?

10. goldbar says:

If you’re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you’ll know which is right for you.

11. gb satış says:

12. gb satış says:

I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)