Tech Jives Network
October 23, 2014, 01:37:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the TechJives forum!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Season 2 -- Warning may include spoilers  (Read 591 times)
Mo_mer

View Profile Email
« on: June 14, 2011, 05:47:30 PM »

With only one more episode left, I am already thinking about next season's Clash of Kings.   The producers has already been stated that they will be deviating from the books quite a bit.     Anyone interested in speculating??

« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 08:48:15 AM by ben_b55 » Logged
ben_b55
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 07:57:32 PM »

I hope they don't deviate too greatly because Clash of Kings is my favorite of the series that I've read so far. Odds are they'll cut a good bit of the Harrenhal scenes down. I hope they don't deviate too much with regard to the battle at King's Landing. Those scenes will be very difficult to put together though.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 09:13:47 AM by ben_b55 » Logged
TyrionsNose

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 05:38:21 AM »

I don't see why they would deviate from ACOK....it's such a good book and well paced.  The only thing I can think of is that they know that they are going to have to really pull some shit together for season 4 (assuming we get that far)....because I seriously doubt that we are going to get 'A Feast for Crows' based season.  Plus, I heard that they are writing Robb into season 2 because he was a fan favorite.  If I remember correctly, he wasn't that big a part in ACOK.  But that's ok, I just watch the show as kind of an alternate universe version of the books.  If I watched it for comparisons to the book, I'd hate it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: