Tech Jives Network
July 24, 2014, 10:43:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the TechJives forum!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Show's Featuring Rob NOT on DVD Yet  (Read 1084 times)
Steven C. Phillips

I am Megatron!

59033222 CyberMegatron Cyber_Megatron
View Profile WWW Email
« on: June 26, 2011, 07:46:19 AM »

I noticed that there are some shows Rob is in that aren't on DVD yet sadly. I wish "The Mask" and "Mighty Max" were on DVD. I just bought myself for my birthday the Animaniacs Seasons, Pinky and the Brain Seasons and a ton of other cartoons. I wanted the other two above that were missing DVD release as well but alas they don't exist. I wish someone could get those out on DVD soon.

Steven C. Phillips
Web Designer, Podcaster, Voice Actor
StevenCPhillips.net  |  GeekCastRadio.com
X.O. Seal

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 03:55:34 PM »

I would really like Channel Umptee-3 on DVD.  Rob was great as the hyperactive Ogden Ostrich.
Superpuma

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 11:26:19 PM »

Catscratch was a GREAT show.  The cast was awesome, Rob of course, Kevin McDonald (kids in the hall), Maurice LaMarche, Wayne Knight (Neumann!), John Dimaggio on some episodes.  Created by Doug Tennapel.. Great show. VERY Funny.  I wish it was on DVD and so do my kids.
Jazzgal

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 11:02:13 AM »

I noticed that there are some shows Rob is in that aren't on DVD yet sadly. I wish "The Mask" and "Mighty Max" were on DVD. I just bought myself for my birthday the Animaniacs Seasons, Pinky and the Brain Seasons and a ton of other cartoons. I wanted the other two above that were missing DVD release as well but alas they don't exist. I wish someone could get those out on DVD soon.
Me too! I'd love for Mighty Max to be released on DVD.  There is another forum, The Mighty Max Archives, for MM fans who have been trying for years to push a release along, but sadly I don't see it happening any time soon.  A real shame since it was such a GREAT show. 
Steven C. Phillips

I am Megatron!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 06:09:35 PM »

Maybe we can get Shout!Factory to get these two and get them released.

Steven C. Phillips
Jester

Rob Paulsen fan since 1987

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 12:54:16 PM »

I'd love The Mask to make its way to DVD. I have the VHS releases, but that's just 6 episodes.

Anyone remember Rude Dog and the Dweebs?
Steven C. Phillips

I am Megatron!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 06:54:39 PM »

I asked the people I know there and they said: "We don't have them right now, but is there a chance? You never know! " Sounds good at least.

Steven C. Phillips
FrozenPeas

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 06:35:50 PM »

I'd love The Mask to make its way to DVD. I have the VHS releases, but that's just 6 episodes.

Anyone remember Rude Dog and the Dweebs?

Oh, I remember it! That's one of those shows that prove you come from a specific generation, because everyone else thinks you're making it up when you talk about it. Thank God for the internet; I was tired of people thinking I was crazy when I talked about things like Rude Dog and Foofur.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: